Vote on IDOs ✅⛔
Visual guide to voting on Starter IDOs
Staking at least 50 START tokens on Starter gives you the right to Vote on which projects are approved for a presale. The voting process is quick and simple, but the due diligence you perform prior to voting should be thorough!
- Connect your Web3 wallet (we will be using MetaMask in this guide) and make sure your network is set to Binance Smart Chain. A guide for setting this up is located on the sidebar.
- Next, Click on the "Voting" tab to pull up a list of all the pending presales that are eligible for voting.
- Select the presale Pool you wish to Vote for and thoroughly review the terms and relevant links.
- In the "Your Investment" section, you can see how many START you have staked on the platform. This is your voting weight.
- e.g. 100 START = 100 Votes
- Click on the "VOTE" button to pull up the Confirmation box that reminds you of the due diligence every investor should perform prior to voting.
- Once you have made your decision, make your voice heard by clicking "Yes" or "No" and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, your Votes will be added to the totals in the Pool.
- Congratulations! Your part of the voting process is complete. Now just wait for the Pool voting timer to end to see the result!