Listing on Starter 🚨
A guide for developers of the blockchain to understand what the prerequisites of opening a pool and listing an IDO on the Starter launch platform are and how the process works.
Certified Start IDOs are not required to go through the voting process, and can only be created by our team of developers. If you would like to apply for a Certified Start IDO with Starter, and your project is based on either Polygon or Binance Smart Chain, then you can apply here: http://bit.ly/StarterCertifiedApp
Launching an IDO with Starter is a fairly straight-forward process:
To skip straight to the form, visit the website and connect your wallet, then use
in the top right of your browser or otherwise, refer to the below prior to completing the application to understand the listing process and requirements before applying.
- You need to have a minimum of Silver Tier in order to create a pool. i.e. If creating a pool on BSC this would be 50 START staked, if creating a pool on ETH this would be 1 ETH/START LP staked. (See the Stake page for locking information)
- Upon application submission, your presale smart contract is generated according to your terms.
- Community members who stake at least 50 START on the platform have the opportunity to perform due diligence on your project and vote "Yes" or "No" on your pool. (Unless you are a Certified START pool in which case this wont be required)
- Votes are weighted by the amount of START tokens each voter has staked.
- The voting formula for whether your presale will proceed is as follows:
- "Yes" votes minus "No" votes must be greater than 100,000 (10% of the max START supply)
When going to apply, you'll need all the following information ready to hand:
As soon as you have listed a pool, your project will be live in the voting area. It will then remain open until the time the IDO is about to start. Each holder only needs 100 minimum START to vote.
For a project to list, it needs to have 100,000 net YES votes during the voting phase (NET = Yes - No votes) where 1 Staked START = 1 vote, so if someone with 500 START voted YES they would increase the number of the YES votes by 500. Conversely, this same function works against the project when it is voted NO by the staker. Only the STAKED amount of START by the investor will be reflected in the voting (So any START in a wallet will not count towards the vote).
If the time for the IDO to launch comes and the pool does not have enough votes then it will cancel and you'll be refunded the START that you'd used to create the pool.